We believe that just as a well-made pizza needs strong dough as a foundation, healthy communities also need a strong base on which to grow and thrive. We believe we play a role in building that strong base through our support of our community schools, non-profit organizations, and people. We believe in providing a gathering place for all.
Aubree’s is proud to provide sponsorships, donations, and other support to youth teams, local events, fundraising efforts, etc. Please contact the location closest to you for specific requests. Click to view our locations.
Dine to Donate Program
Aubree’s Dine to Donate fundraising program is a great way to earn money for your organization. Our Dine to Donate program gives a percentage of food sales on a specific day to your non-profit organization or fundraising event. Here’s how it works:
- Complete the form below and a manager will then contact you to confirm your event.
- Distribute flyers (we provide a custom PDF file) to your friends and family encouraging them to eat at Aubree’s on your designated date.
- You get a donation check from Aubree’s!
- Individuals (scholarships, stipends, fellowships, personal assistance)
- For profit ventures
- Capital campaigns, endowment funds, or memorials
- Lobbying or political activities
Bishop BRAVO - Ypsilanti Township - May 21, 2018
May 21, 2018
11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Relay for Life - Adrian - May 29, 2018
North Star Montessori Academy - Marquette - May 31, 2018
May 31, 2018
4 to 11 p.m.
Adrian Wrestling - Adrian - June 11, 2018
June 11, 2018
11 a.m. to 10 p.m.